Travel from San Pedro Sula to Yojoa Lake - La Ceiba - Tela
Day 1: Lake Yojoa (-/-/-)
Arrival at San Pedro Sula Airport transfer to Yojoa Lake
Hotel: Panacam/ Honduyate
Day 2: Yojoa Lake - Pulhapanzak - La Ceiba (B/-/-)
After breakfast take a boat tour at Yojoa Lake, birdwatchers will delight in this lake tour where they will be able to watch several bird species located in this region. Transfer to La Ceiba, on the way we make a stop at Pulhapanzak´s Waterfalls.
Hotel: La Quinta Real / La Villa de la Soledad
Available upgrade: Pico Bonito Lodge
Day 3: Pico Bonito - Tela (B-/-/-)
After breakfaste, tour to Pico Bonito National Park, follow the Zacate River trail we will arrive to its highest peak where you can have a beautiful view of the entire caribbean coast. Transfer to Tela.
Hotel: Telamar/Cesar Mariscos
Available hotel upgrade: Indura
Day 4: Punta Sal (B/L/-)
After breakfast, boat transfer to Punta Sal, leaving at 8:00 a.m returning at 3:00 p.m. Transfer to San Pedro Sula.
Hotel: Copantl/Casa del Arbol
Day 5: Departure(B/-/-)
Transfer to San Pedro Sulas's international airport for your flight home.
- Breakfast and lunch as indicated
- Tours and entrance fees as indicated
- English speaking guides
- Land transfers with a/c. Please note the vehicles might change in some destinations due to road conditions.
- Acoomodation in mentioned hotels
- Hotel Taxes
- Extras at hotel (telephone calls, room service, laundry)
- Any additional tours or entrance fees
- Personal or medical expenses
- Late check-out early check-in
- International flights
- Immigration taxes (to be paid at airport)
- Any services not mentioned in the "included" list or itinerary
Note: This is just a quote and suggested program, if at the time of booking quoted hotels are not available, similar hotels will be booked.